This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.

Leasehold Pizza Takeaway Located In Water Orton

Birmingham, B46 1SP
Business ID:
  • Ref: 2252
  • Type: Catering
  • Availability: Sold
  • Business ID: 2252
  • Price Postfix: Veritas
  • Make Enquiry

Full Details

Leasehold Pizza Takeaway Located In Water Orton
Newly Fitted Spacious Premises (A5 Consent)
Self Contained 3 Bedroom Accommodation Above
Ref 2252

This Pizza Takeaway business is located with a prominent and highly visible trading position in Water Orton and is joined to Lloyd’s Pharmacy and a barbers shop. Adjacent you have a parade of other complimentary retailers to include a chinese takeaway, fish & chip shop, carpet shop, sandwich bar, hairdressers, dental practice, travel agents and Tesco Express. There is plenty of parking and across the way you have Water Orton Train Station with additional free parking. The local area is densely populated with residential properties and provides easy access to the M42 and M6 motorways along with the A452 and A446.

Asking Price £155,000 plus SAV

Business Description
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this outstanding Pizza Takeaway business which is located in Water Orton. The business was established by our clients in April 2017 and has been in their careful hands ever since. Reluctantly the business is now being offered for sale so that they can concentrate on other ventures. Since ownership they have undertaken total refurbishment and continually invested in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Water Orton Pizza is operated by 3 partners along with a team of 6 part time staff members and has an impressive weekly turnover of circa £7,000. The split is approximately 70% delivery via their own website and Just Eat and the remaining 30% is collection from the retail premises. They serve a fine range of high quality pizza’s, sides, dips, burgers, salads, desserts and cold drinks. All fayre is freshly prepared to order on site using only the finest ingredients. They have a 5 hygiene rating and Just Eat rating of 5.4 from 260 reviews. We believe that there is further potential to increase trade by expanding upon the current opening times and by leaflet dropping. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many passers by due to it’s prominent location. This is a superb opportunity to purchase a business with growth potential which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this business is not to be missed.

Opening Hours
Monday – Saturday – 2.00pm – 10.30pm
Sunday – 4.00pm – 9.00pm

New lease available (term negotiable)
Rent: £16,000 pa
Rates: zero
Council tax £1,000

Ground Floor
Retail with customer seating area. Serve over sales counter with cash register (Olivetti) EPOS system and storage units below. Behind that you have the kitchen area comprising: drinks fridge (Inter Levin), stainless steel work surface, wall mounted stainless steel shelf, dough roller, pizza topping unit with marble top and 2 door under counter fridge (Polar), dual fat fryer (Fastfri), extraction unit, free standing metal storage unit with 4 shelves, pizza oven with 32” conveyor belt (Middleton Marshall), pizza oven 18” conveyor belt (Zanolli), extraction unit above, pizza topping/saladette unit (Blizzard), 3 door under counter fridge with stainless steel worktop, under counter fridge with sauce & toppings display, wash hand basin, wall mounted hand cleaner dispenser and wall mounter hand towel dispenser.

Wash area with stainless steel double sink drainer, dough mixer, metal storage shelf and combination boiler (Main).
Hallway with 2 upright double door stainless steel fridges (Polar) and an upright double door stainless steel freezer (Polar).
Dry stores (brick built & double glazed) with work top and commercial tin opener, vegetable cutter, microwave (Russell Hobbs), chest freezer and 12 x 4 shelf metal storage units.
Staff kitchen with sink drainer, base unit, toaster and kettle.
Staff W/C with hand wash basin.

Ground floor
Kitchen (fully fitted)

First floor
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Double bedroom
Single bedroom
Lounge with fitted wardrobes
Bathroom with shower cubicle, sink and W/C

Rear yard with side access for deliveries.

The property benefits from CCTV 2 camera system, and the kitchens, hallway and dry stores have Altro Whiterock PVC wall cladding.
EPC rating C